Glimpse was set up as a place for creative people to use their skills for good. We’ve got some really exciting projects coming up in 2022, and we’d love you to be part of them.
As well as our wider collective of volunteers, we have a core staff team and a friendly network of freelancers who we call on for specific projects.
We’re looking for a long term flexible Junior-Midweight freelance designer to support us on various projects with our exciting partners!
About the role
- Minimum 3-4 days per month for 12 months
- We’re able to be flexible on scheduling those days each month, and a degree of flexibility on your side is also appreciated!
- Potential of scaling up days, depending on project pipeline
- Remote working embraced
- £250 per day
- 2-5 years’ experience in design/creative industry
- Proficient in core Creative Cloud software: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop
- Familiar with digital design software: Figma, XD, Sketch or similar
- Familiarity with After Effects or other motion software is a bonus but not required!
We’re a creative collective with over 3000 members, and we exist to tell positive stories about the world we want to create. There’s so much doom, gloom and dystopia out there – how can we use creativity to show a ‘glimpse’ of the better world we know is possible? What does that look like to you?
We’re not an agency or a charity – but somewhere in between. We work on independent projects like the People’s Podium, as well as alongside some of the best organisations out there – folks like Choose Love, Black2Nature, Patagonia and Save The Children. Check out some of our recent design projects —>
We foster an open, collaborative culture in which everyone is invited to contribute ideas, strategy and creative thinking.
We are a four-day work week company, using our Fridays for anything from volunteering, personal projects or just catching up with the laundry!
We also run regular creative workshops and sessions for volunteers who want to use their creativity for good, without the normal restraint of a commercial or corporate client.
If you’re interested in working with us on a semi-regular basis on some exciting design projects, email our Design Director, Mike, with a short cover letter and a pdf or link to some of your work!